July 25, 2010

146/365



Happy Birthday to me!!

Today I turn one! My mommy says that she can't believe it that the first year of my life has flown by so fast!! My mom, dad, Tia MJ and I are a little tired from yesterday so we just took it easy today. After my morning nap my mom gave me a bath and put me in my birthday outfit! (thank you Weeta for my shirt!)




As I came down the hallway into the family room I saw my Cozy Coupe car!! (thank you Tia Oli!) It is sooo cool! 


We went outside and my mommy pushed me around in it! I love it and I love when my dad makes car noises! I also love pushing it around and chasing the dogs with it!


My mommy is sad today because my Tia MJ is going back to her house in Seattle. I like her being here, she sings to me and chases me and makes me laugh. 



No comments:

Post a Comment