July 24, 2010

145/365



Happy Birthday (party) To Me!!

Today is my birthday party! My birthday is tomorrow but we are celebrating it today!! 
My party was awesome! I took a nice long nap before it started so I was nice and happy and refreshed when guests started arriving! I was a little clingy with my mom and only wanted to be held by her but I did go swimming with my Tio Wedo in the pool.

Here I am with my mom and in my pre-pool outfit :)  (thank you to my best friends mom, Klo, for taking all the beautiful pictures at my party)



Here I am with my birthday cake. Thanks Tia MJ! It was really delicious and pretty but it was a little weird that everyone was watching me eat my cake!
  
 Thank you everyone for coming to my party! I loved all of my gifts and had a great time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment