July 4, 2010

125/365


Happy 4th of July!

Today I celebrated my very first 4th of July! I had a lot of fun! We went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Penney's house and swam, played and ate lots of yummy food! I was even awake for fireworks. I was really tired at the end of the night when the fireworks were being lit but I really like looking at all the colors and my mom said I did a good job because the noisy ones didn't seem to bother me that much. 

I love swimming!


I let my friend Tristan use my floaty and he really liked being in it!


My Grandpa has a dolphin blow up pool toy that my Uncle Terry was putting under the water and then letting it pop out and I thought it was hilarious!! Here I am waiting for it to pop out of the water. 
 


POP!


Even Sofee was excited for the dolphin toy to pop out! 


Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment