October 26, 2010

244/365


Today I had my 15 month appointment. I am healthy but the only thing that my pediatrician said is that I need to eat more food during the day, especially vegetables. We will see how that goes, he also said that I need to not be drinking bottles anymore. YEAH RIGHT!! I love my bottle in the morning and at night when I go to sleep. 


After my doctors appointment my mom took me to a place called Funtastic! It really is Funtastic! There are stairs for me to climb and tunnels to hid in. I had a great time and it took my mind off of the shots that I received. I really enjoyed watching all the other kids run around and play.



There were two little girls that I made friends with, and I really liked watching them jump off of the structure.  I hope that my mom will take me back there some time soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment