September 24, 2010

205/365



Today I flew on an airplane for the very first time!! I did a really good job and my mom and I got lucky and sat next to a really nice man. He was ok with my squirming and even let me touch his laptop a little. 

The reason that I went on an airplane is because my mom and I traveled to San Diego to visit my girlfriend Sofia! Also today we went to Sea World!! I was really tired from waking up early and not napping so I fell asleep in the car on the way to Sea World and I missed the whale show. 



Here is a picture of Sofia being cute. She told me that the whales were awesome. 
I did get to watch the dolphin show and I really like them. They were funny jumping out of the water.



I also got to meet my friend Sadie and her mommy, Heidi, today. She is really funny and is a really fast runner! Here is a picture of us kids and our beautiful mommies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment