August 11, 2010

163/365

Today we went to Elk Grove Park to check out the Farmer's Market. My mom bought a lot of fresh  local produce and we walked to the pond area to feed the ducks and geese!!

At first I wasn't too sure about the geese but then I thought that they were funny and I would point and laugh at them. My mom also brought bread to feed them!




After the Farmer's Market my mom and dad took me to get another hair cut. My mom doesn't like it when my hair gets long and it gets really curly and out of control! I did not like getting a hair cut today, I cried and yelled and got really angry. The only good thing that came out of me getting a hair cut was that the lady that cut my hair gave me my very first lollipop!! It was delicious and it made the pain of the hair cut go away (yes the hair cut hurt!!). 


After my mom gave me a bath, to get all the hair off my neck, she fed me dinner and then I was able to open another birthday present!! This one is from my birthday buddy!! Here I am inspecting and opening the card, and reading it of course :)


I got a bunch of awesome stuff!! My birthday buddy sent me Polos, and a zip up Monkey hoodie and Mega Blocks!! 
Thank you Birthday Buddy!! I love all my presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment