June 27, 2010

118/265



I have not been wanting to eat very many solids lately and it has been driving my mom crazy. She says that I need to eat but I prefer to drink milk. She says that I am cranky and fussy because I am not eating like I used to but what she doesn't get sometimes is that my mouth hurts because my teeth are growing. Well today she came up with a great idea!! She made me a fruit smoothie (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, pear and a little orange juice)! And it was delicious! Here I am sharing it with my dad, but I drank most of it.




Summer is finally here. It was really hot outside today so we went to the park. At the park there are water spouts that squirt out water and they are awesome!! I loved going through them and getting wet, it felt really cool and refreshing!




No comments:

Post a Comment