April 15, 2010

46/365

Happy Birthday to my Tia Oli! We went to her house after my mommy and daddy picked me up from daycare. Tia Christy (Tia Oli's mom) made a delicious dinner and she made cake too. I wasn't allowed to eat any cake but I did make a new friend!

Here I am with my weeto. He was smothering me with kisses, you can tell that I am a little annoyed.


Here I am with my new friend Kailee, at first I didn't know what to think of her but she turned out to be ok. We just kept screaming at each other and flailing our arms. 


This is where she got a little close and touched my hair....no one touches my hair :)


Here with are singing Happy Birthday to my Tia Oli. I was not amused so I decided to try to sneak a taste of the cake (since I am not allowed to have any until my 1st birthday).



It was a fun evening but I was pooped when I got into the car to make our 1 hour drive home, I slept the whole way!

1 comment: